An outstanding purposely-built centre
Our nursery facilities in Dubai have been purposely designed by a team of experienced educationalists, architects and interior designers; the team took into account the latest research in early years setting designing; all our spaces, outdoors and indoors, were carefully planned with the developing needs of children and the UAE’s unique environment in mind.
Reconnecting with nature
In line with Dubai’s ambition of becoming one of the most sustainable cities in the world, Future International Nursery embarks on a journey towards a more sustainable future…A future that will be built by our children. Moving towards the goal of sustainability requires fundamental changes in human attitudes and behaviour. We believe that as en Early Years education provider, we can play an essential role.
Our purposely-built facilities empower children to engage with nature, in a safe and nurturing environment.
The following features ensure children have endless opportunities to interact with natural resources, develop a sense of wonder and a deep understanding of our collective responsibility towards all living things:
- Forest space and water stream
- Green discovery centre
- Organic planting areas with direct access from each class
- Sand and water areas
- Mud kitchens
- Water park, with splash pool and swimming pool
A growing body of research shows that a connection to the natural world is fundamental to all aspects of child development: unstructured outdoor play has holistic benefits for children and helps them build optimal mental, emotional, social and physical health.
‘We must take the opportunities in the early years to foster intimate, meaningful and positive connections with the natural environment, if we want the next generation to create a sustainable future’.
‘If we want children to flourish, to become truly empowered, let us allow them to love the earth before we ask them to save it.’
David Sobel, American education writer
Young children thrive and their minds and bodies develop best when they have free access to stimulating outdoor provision for learning through play and real experiences.
White, J. ‘Outdoor Provision in the Early Years’, 2011.
Future International Nursery facilities are not just ‘green’: every single space, indoors and outdoors, has been carefully planned so that the premises themselves participate in the educative process: the environment becomes the ‘third teacher’ to enable children to maximise their physical, cognitive, emotional and social development.
We make sure children spend regular learning time outdoors as it enhances their emotional contentment, physical health, and intellectual development.
Our facilities take into account the different activity zones identified by current research to enable children to have multiple experiences and develop in all areas of learning.
Each classroom opens directly to its own outdoor play area.
Our facilities include:
- A riding track where children can develop their coordination and gross motor skills
- Multiple climbing, sliding and swinging equipment, for locomotor play where children can balance, swing, slide, climb and crawl.
- An open space for ball games and running to develop stamina and dexterity
- Sensory zones for the stimulation of the different senses
- Imaginative areas, where children are free to work on a larger scale than indoors for painting, drawing, sculpting, constructing and model-making
- A quiet area for storytelling, small group activities, role play activities, etc.
- A water park, with its splashing pool and swimming pool, where children discover the endless possibilities of water play.
المرافق (مراكز الانشطة) الداخلية
كل طفل هو شخص فريد ومتميز، فالأطفال يختلفون في شخصياتهم وميولهم ومهاراتهم: فنجد طفلا يستمتع بالرسم والتلوين، في حين يتعلم طفل آخر بشكل أفضل من خلال الأنشطة التي تتطلب استخدام المصادر الحسية، وقد يميل أحد الأطفال إلى الجلوس والاستماع إلى قصة في مكان هادئ ومريح، في حين يميل طفل آخر إلى التفكير بصوت عال في منطقة اللعب التمثيلي. واستناداً إلى ذلك كله فقد قمنا بتصميم مرافق الحضانة الداخلية بحيث تتناسب مع الشخصية الفريدة والمتميزة لكل طفل على حدة.
وتضم مرافق الحضانة الداخلية:
- مراكز تعلم واسعة وجيدة الإضاءة فيها مخارج مباشرة لمناطق اللعب الخارجية.
- مركز الأنشطة الحسية والمجهز بأرضية تفاعلية.
- صالة رياضية مجهزة وآمنة.
- منطقة اللعب التمثيلي “شارع المستقبل”.
- منطقة بناء كبيرة تتيح للأطفال بناء مجسمات بأحجامهم.
- مراكز الأنشطة الإبداعية واللعب التجريبي.
- الركن الهادئ وزاوية القراءة المخصصة لكل فئة عمرية.
- ركن مطبخ مخصص للأطفال.
تم تصميم جميع مراكز الأنشطة التعليمية في الحضانة وفقاً لملاءمتها للفئات العمرية المختلفة لأطفالنا، وجهزت بمجموعة من المصادر التعليمية ومعدات اللعب التي من شأنها تحفيز نمو وتطور الأطفال.
Special Baby Unit
Our baby unit provides a safe and nurturing environment for our little ones: The whole unit has been carefully planned to address the different needs of babies and infants, at this crucial stage of their development.
The unit includes:
- Its own sleeping area, equipped with the award winning SnuzPod cots.
- Its own feeding area, with a fully equipped pantry
- A dedicated breastfeeding station
- A natural lit spacious room, with different areas for a variety of activities
- Two different baby gyms, corresponding to the needs of different stages of development.
- Its own outdoor play area, directly accessible from the baby unit.
The unit is fully equipped with educational toys and resources that have been carefully selected for their safety and their potential to enhance and enrich the learning experience of our babies.
We are a baby friendly centre and value breastfeeding. We offer facilities for mothers who want to breastfeed and we give them the support they require.