FIN Sharjah is located in customised villa premises, ideally situated at the border between Ajman and Sharjah, with direct access to the Sharjah Dubai high way, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
Our spacious indoors and outdoors learning areas are carefully planned to maximise the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of our children. Our premises can really inspire them and let their imagination and creativity soar.
Well-planned learning opportunities
We make sure children spend regular learning time outdoors as it enhances their emotional contentment, physical health, and intellectual development.
Our facilities take into account the ten different activity zones identified by current research to enable children to have multiple experiences and develop in all areas of learning.
Our facilities include:
- A riding track where children can develop their coordination and gross motor skills
- Multiple climbing, sliding and swinging equipment, for locomotor play where children can balance, swing, slide, climb and crawl.
- An open space for ball games and running to develop stamina and dexterity
- A planting area to reconnect with nature
- Sensory zones for the stimulation of the different senses
- Imaginative areas, where children are free to work on a larger scale than indoors for painting, drawing, sculpting, constructing and model-making
- A quiet area for storytelling, small group activities, role play activities, etc.
- A nature zone, where children can have access to different kinds of trees and develop their observation skills
- A mud kitchen, where children learn about materials and their properties through hands-on activities with natural resources
- A water and splash area, where children discover the endless possibilities of water play.
Every child is unique and has their own personality, interests and strengths: one enjoys drawing and painting while the other one will learn better through three-dimensional activity. One is quiet and prefers storytelling in a quiet and cosy space, while the other needs thinking aloud in the role play area. We planned our indoor space with the uniqueness of each child in mind.
Our indoor spaces include:
- well lit spacious learning centres
- Construction centres
- Creative and messy areas
- Quiet and reading corners for each age group
- Role play areas for each age group
- A gymnasium with soft play equipment
- A child friendly kitchen
All our age appropriate learning areas are equipped with a range of learning tools and play equipment that stimulate the development of our children. We have specific international resources to meet the requirement of our curriculum.
We have a special room for babies, equipped with specific developmental toys and resources for enhanced development at this crucial stage.Ai??Ai??